How to spot opportunities using custom screeners
It's been a while since we showed how to use powerful Santiment screeners, https://insights.santiment.net/read/how-to-spot-opportunities-using-different-screeners-6160
Our latest release made screeners even more flexible. Let me share what is this tool capable for.
For example we want to have a list of, say, most undervalued DeFi tokens with increasing crowd interest, sorted by development activity. Only liquid ones.
1. Rephrasing requirements to metrics language:
- Only liquid tokens = Trading volume more than $1M a day
- Undervalued = MVRV (30d) below -20%
- Increasing crowd interest = Social Volume increased 500% compared to last day
- Development activity = Development activity
- DeFi tokens = "DeFi" market segment
2. Creating a new screener:
Then setting up filter following criteria:
- Volume > $1000000
- Market segment: "DeFi"
- Social Volume goes up 300% in 1d
- MVRV (30d) < 0
Should be looking like this:
Hiding filter menu by clicking "Filter" and we got a list of 4 tokens satisfying conditions:
3. Setting up columns.
The list we got has a default set of columns. We can change that in order to have it sorted by development activity. Click this icon and pick another columns:
Finally, click on devactivity column title makes the list sorted by devactivity as we wanted:
4. Next, let's shuffle columns!
Why not, we can do this easily using drag and drop:
5. Saving columns set
Now when we invested many seconds in customizing our screener, we can save this columns set. And apply it anytime.
Now we have a fine tuned screener for DeFi submarines!
We prepared a few selected screeners for your inspiration:
Last one is catching major whale inflows to exchanges.