Top Social Gainers for Wednesday, May 1th, 2019
Here are Monday's biggest developing stories in crypto based on Santiment's data:
- Tether / backed / Bitfinex / USDT / Equivalents (1550+ mentions)
The USDT story continues to evolve.
- Tether’s USDT Are Not 100% Fiat-Backed
- Tether Is 74 Percent Backed, FED Is 1 Percent Backed
- Recent Tether Premium action research
- Superseding indictment released for two persons connected with Bitfinex
Moods? “Crypto doesn’t care”:
- the tether dip is not doing much to BTC which show confidence. Still debating if I should fomo at current price.
- Seriously nobody cares about what the NY cronies think in regards to crypto or tether lol 😏
- Crypto existed before tether.... It would still exist even after tether.... 3b$ can't destroy crypto....
- True, they defended wel tho, I was impressed how little effect usdt fud had
- BOLT (140+ mentions)
Bolt topped on Wednesday, setting all time high at around 0.04 USD.
Strategic Partnerships With Bitmax & Binance, moving to Binance chain.
- Anyone heard of Bolt??
- Bolt just used zilliqa platform to create publicity for themselves! Deceitful! To say the least
- @zilliqa can you explain why $bolt left the most high performance chain to move to binance’s ethereum clone?
- @zilliqa I’ve been hoping your technology actually works but your tps is still near zero according to block explorers. The Nasdaq event was a catastrophe. Bolt was just a scam looking for a Binance pump, and abandoned you. Cofounder looked like a fool after that.
- oh atom is bolt?
Solid negative emotions towards Zilliqa are expressed.
- ATOM / Cosmos (870+ mentions)
ATOM becomes #15 asset after Coinmarketcap calculated it’s marketcap :)
Few days after listing on Binance.
Moods are consistently excited:
- Atom is not a shitcoin
- ENJ is good, but atom is better
- Atom is gonna be faster than enj
- atom will do 20% again
- atom is the new king
As always, head over to our Social Trends page for the latest updates.
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this insight please leave a like, join discussion in the comments and share it with your friends!
Never miss a post from Garry Kabankin!
Get 'early bird' alerts for new insights from this author