Top Social Gainers for Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
Here are Tuesday's biggest developing stories in crypto based on Santiment's data:1. Warren / Bufett / Justin / Sun / Charity / Lunch
This topic stays on top of social volume for the second day.
It was covered greatly yesterday - https://app.santiment.net/insights/read/justin-sun-buys-lunch-with-warren-buffet-for-%244.5m%2C-splits-cryptoverse-472
Today just having fun around it.
For example this is how Mr. Buffet is preparing for the lunch (possibly! source - https://medium.com/@kadhirvelavan_96158/warren-buffetts-preparation-for-justin-sun-s-lunch-4e0a175c0c9 ):
- He is bringing in a laptop so that he can trade Tron before Justin announces their lunch session. If he could buy some Tron before the “Announcement of the Announcement” and sell it before the actual announcement would make her the richest man on the planet.
- He is also discussing with his team of experts whether Berkshire Hathaway can sell the entire Apple shares and buy some USDT and keep it ready to trade Tron and BitTorrent tokens.
- He has also enquired about Justin’s shilling techniques and will be well prepared for it. For example, he would be bringing ear muff in case he was forced to hear his nonstop shilling that would even bring blood in his ears.
- He has also decided not to use the restroom in the restaurant where they are having lunch since he knows that Justin would have covered entire washroom with his images that includes the tissue paper and closet.
- Previously Warren accused “Bitcoin” as a“Rate Poison Squared,” but now he doesn’t want to name Tron to be “Mosquito Repellent” kind of stuff since he knows that Justin is smart enough to market that also among his “Shitcoin Army.”
- Warren also wants his team to note “Minutes of Meeting” very carefully; otherwise, Justin would market anything that was not said by him.
- But one thing that Warren wants to learn from Justin is to how to copy past whitepaper without getting caught for Plagiarism.
- Buffett also wants to know secrets from Justin on how to create “Buffett Coin” out of thin air without any use case and pump and dump it several times to become the “World Richest.”
- Buffett has requested the restaurant to prepare more delicious items so that Justin’s mouth would more into eating rather than talking.
- Last but not least, Buffett should have paid for this lunch rather than Justin paying for it, because there is a lot of takeaways for the Billionaire from this Tron kid.
There are three elements of story around Mainframe here.
1. Mick Hagen, Mainframe CEO, confirmes they have a big announcement coming soon (June 8th):
2. Apple releases CryptoTokenKit
3. Mainframe introduces Genesis Block as a major new product using Apple devices-alike shapes:
Connected three points above give life to rumors about possible partnership between Apple and Mainframe.
Price action: -10% in 24h
Social volume: 2019 ATH, 700+ mentions on monday/tuesday
- mft what a piece of shitcoin
- mft easy 5x
- MFT news was very underwhelming
- mft buy walls are oustanding
Bitcoin heading down since Monday, painting first 3d red candle since April:
"Buy the dip" became trendy on socials.
"Buy every deep" means "hope", "strong believe" - generally very positive mood, irrationally good, when the crowd isn't concerned anymore about the possible price drop.
Did it spike?
Well, yes. But consensus had been stronger on May 17th. News articles titles:
- Analysts Strongly Disagree That This Bitcoin Dip Should be Bought, Here’s Why
- Crypto market correction does not cause panic moods
- Hell no buy the dip its peaked and will dip real soon
- First time today since April 2nd, when i had to close after longing a dip, to avoid a big loss. It means two things. Whatever was pushing bitcoin up relentlessly, just stopped doing it. Secondly, a break of a parabolic move might lead to a big retrace.
- actually f*k you guys. i'm off to buy the dip.
- meh, I think the bulls get the bounce now, then we will have another significant dip.
- buy the dip or get the f outta crypto
- beautiful dip for loooongers!
As always, head over to our Social Trends page for the latest updates.