Top Social Gainers for Thursday, May 30th, 2019
Here are Tuesday's biggest developing stories in crypto based on Santiment's data:
BSV did an insane run on Thursday, almost +110% in USD:
- 4chan post knighting Craig as Satoshi
- Fake Binance re-listing news
Community responds with memes:BCD
"BCD pnd? Btfd?!"
This is one of comments in Telegram regarding BSV.
"Do honorable gentlemen consider Bitcoin Diamond price action to be a pump and dump scheme? And how would you like an idea to go long at current correction level?"
BCD went vertical for almost 60% in 12 hours.
While there is no visible reasons for this, here are some points:
- Social volume increased in 35(!) times due to this pump.
- Bitcoin forks are in top gainers in one day: BSV +104%, BCD +59%, BTG +30%
What's in chats?
- BCD is a pnd. Good luck
- BCD is a real shitcoin. But shitcoins also pump high. So you never know
- bcd preparing for another -96% crash
- bcd is next big pump
- BCD is gonna go parabolic
Some are suspecting this is pnd.
Volume is still very high, price action may continue.
In both directions.
Price action considered to be triggered by the MainNet Upgrade Notice, main change is the addition of an Oversize Fee that will be charged relative to size on transactions larger than 1024 bytes.
What were people saying:
- neo it's risky now
- Wow! volume of NEO on binance almost 2mill. Very bullish signal
- Almost lost faith in NEO, but a part of me didn't
- NEO support added to Crypto.com/Monaco Visa Card wallet and app
- NEO Price Analysis May 29th: Breaking key resistance, steady climb to $15?
- NEO Price Analysis NEO / USD: Parabolic Ascent
Price wasn't much active this day, still some social volume increased.
What's inside EOS social volume?
- Eos for life
- Hold eos and thank me later
- How do you know it’s the last chance to buy eos at this price 😂 no one knows that
- @coinbase When $link? No one care about EOS
- Was this the big EOS rumor
- Someone convince me that EOS isn’t hot pile of useless garbage.
Yeah, looks like negative moods still dominate around EOS:
As always, head over to our Social Trends page for the latest updates.
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this insight please leave a like, join discussion in the comments and share it with your friends!
Never miss a post from Garry Kabankin!
Get 'early bird' alerts for new insights from this author