Top Social Gainers for Saturday, April 27th, 2019
Here are Saturday's biggest developing stories in crypto based on Santiment's data:
Tether / USDT / Bitfinex / FUD (2080+ mentions)
Bitfinex FUD story kept dominating on Saturday.
There is a cool write up about the beginning of the story - https://app.santiment.net/insights/read/top-social-gainers-for-thursday%2C-april-25th%2C-2019-348
Let's see how it evolved.
- Bitfinex sent an open letter to Bitfinex registered traders:
2. 17,253.58 BTC were moved out of Bitfinex’s cold wallet.
3. Bitfinex also moved 705,000 ETH out of its confirmed cold wallet.
5. Bittrex is probably under focused US authorities attack. Deeper dive - https://u.today/how-nydfs-may-outlaw-any-cryptocurrency-exchange
6. Decrypt Media found a connection between Bitfinex, QuadrigaCX and Binance:
What does QuadrigaCX, the Canadian exchange that recently lost $190 million in users’ funds and Bitfinex, which lost $850 million in funds, have in common? They both relied on a shady Panama “bank,” Crypto Capital, to handle payment processing.
7. Santiment compared recent exchanges withdrawals maximums and found out Bittrex is not the biggest - https://app.santiment.net/insights/read/exchanges-experienced-larger-withdrawals-than-bittrex-354
As always, head over to our Social Trends page for the latest updates!