Top Social Gainers for June 17th, 2019
Here are latest and biggest developing stories in crypto based on Santiment's data.
On Monday BTC did a final break through important 9000 level and made it's new 2019 high:
Bitcoin has given nearly 150% returns since the beginning of 2019.
Onchain-wise BTC reached it's yearly top in transaction volume (USD) on Monday :
- Come on btc give me a brutal dump
- BTC is on a verge on crazy bullrun.
- Btc might reach 12k before any pull back i hope
- Mooon... sell each and every shit coin buy the king of coins BTC 👑
- Gut feeling we'll see $20k BTC before the end of the summer
- Bitcoin Prices Have Tripled Since December--What's Next?
- Bitcoin: Up, Up And Away
- Bitcoin Is Hedge Against Global Liquidity Crises: Grayscale Study
Not that much events behind these talks.
Almost only sad feelings expressed:
- Alt seasons postponed indefnitely. I feel bad for Alt Hodler.
- Careful out there with alts. Also had to close my short. Lucky for me at breakeven. I think ill sit out for a bit
- Alts gonna bleed
- It seems alts time will never come
- lts tend to become unkillable living dead.
- A big thank you to the U.S and the lack of any meaningful action in the form of regulation. They've helped many U.S customers dump alts and move back into BTC.
- alts are tyrannussaurus rekt and I fear it will get worse before it gets better way after Bitcoin rose above 60% dominance.
On Monday Ripple announced a major partnership with MoneyGram, which will see the money transfer service use the digital currency XRP as part of its day-to-day operations.
Price followed +5% after the announcement.
- BTC - XRP playing ping-pong lmao
- XRP holders are literally paying Ripple, banks and institutions to dump on them
- Does no one believe in ETH or XRP anymore? I did so good with those before.
- XRP is always bearish
- lmzo xrp just got rekt, news wasn't that great
Overall XRP excitement is getting weaker:
As always, head over to our Social Trends page for the latest updates.