Top Social Gainers for June 10th, 2019
Here are latest and biggest developing stories in crypto based on Santiment's data.
Price immediately went up almost +40%.
I'd like to focus only one thing regarding MITH:
2019/06/11 0:00 AM -2019/06/21 0:00 AM (UTC)
There is possibility that the price will revert heavily only on the ending date.
And continuous uptrend before may be observed.
It's been witnessed before - for example in ONE trading competition:
Talks about MITH today:
- The MITH price will automatically dump after this event closes on 😂😂😂
- Is mith likely to pump any more
- Mith Will pump again dont miss the chance
- MITH also looks like not done
- Mith shitcoin 😜
Binance announced a new listing on main exchange (not "DEX").
FTM PA looks like a Falcon 9 launch: +40% first stage and +25% second stage.
First stage vehicle is Binance tweet, second stage - start of trading itself.
- The exchange listing was free, no marketing costs, no hidden listing fees.
- The first project to go from Binance "DEX" to Binance "CEX".
- The first project to be listed on Binance "CEX" since 2018.
- FTM is still below ICO price (0.0431 USD)
- Ladies and gentleman prepare to be suprised as $ftm is going to be this years biggest and baddest project..
- The FTM being listed on binance is BNB chain while the other exchanges are offering ETH chain. I wonder how many people are going to blindly try to send their tokens over without converting. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
- Leave FTM, Buy ARN
- to touch or not to touch ftm
- LTO is next 👈
- Forget every other coin for couple of months. All money will go to FTM
- Ftm is gonna pump like phb and matic
- ftm its over u.u, bnb mooning :)
Litecoin did a rapid +10% move on Monday upon no visible triggers.
Performance since the start of the year: 4x.
Halving: in less then 60 days.
Recognizable HTF pattern:
entire life of weekly candles for LTCBTC, red lines = halving in 2015 LTC topped out 5 weeks before halving https://www.tradingview.com/x/zHbG1QQM/ if it was a repeat of 2015, that means we'd top out in 2 weeks
- I really believe LTC will moon after the halvening. No efficiency gains from new miners = price needs to rise for miners to stay put.
- LTC's halving is 56 days away. That's enough of a signal for some people to pump their money in to LTC instead of BTC for now 🤷♂️
- Eos & ltc must be way better then eth.
As always, head over to our Social Trends page for the latest updates.
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this insight please leave a like, join discussion in the comments and share it with your friends!
Never miss a post from Garry Kabankin!
Get 'early bird' alerts for new insights from this author