Top 10 assets with possible minimal risk to go long based on whales action and MVRV
- Summary: Using behaviour, onchain and financial data to find best possible entries. Spoiler: BTC is not in the list.
- Assets covered: Top 50 ERC-20 tokens, ETH, BTC, XRP, BNB, BCH, LTC and EOS
- Metrics used: MVRV, DAA, Trading volume, Non-exchange top 100 holders balance
How did you like this March? A disaster? A possibility?
Some day we'll recover. Markets will recover.
Are there another legs down ahead or green light to recover - no one knows.
I pretended to be a risk manager and asked myself, if I were a fund manager, considering time to buy is now, which positions should I open? Where is minimal risk as this point?
Then I took a well known MVRV metric as a risk evaluation tool and applied it to top 50 ERC-20 tokens, ETH, BTC, XRP, BNB, BCH, LTC and EOS.
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!