Three signs that BTC was about to dump yesterday - before it did
- There were several major red flags in Bitcoin's on-chain and social data ahead of the coin's 8.5% dump yesterday
- Assets covered: Bitcoin
- Metrics used: Exchange inflow, Token age consumed, Social volume
At the time of writing, Bitcoin is once again attempting to break the infamous $9000 resistance level, currently hovering tightly around the $8,914 range.
In fact, the top-cap coin went as high as $9370 during the day yesterday before experiencing a swift, short term correction - at one point falling to as low as $8,568 before bouncing back.
Which begs the question - were there signals that a short-term Bitcoin correction was imminent during Bitcoin's move above $9300 yesterday?
Yes. We’ll cover 3 of those signals here.
- 1. Massive spike in BTC’s Exchange Inflow
We’ve recently added
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!