Streamr DATAcoin repeating it's pump patterns
A few weeks ago, in pre-isolation age, @socialtrends shared a free framework to spot ETH tops - https://insights.santiment.net/read/spotting-eth-price-tops-using-behavior-and-volume-analyses-5632
Perhaps DATA fits it nicely as well.
- Summary: DATA looks overbought these days. Trying to find a single bullish marker to doubt in this top.
- Assets covered: Streamr DATAcoin (DATA)
- Metrics used: Trading volume, Daily Active Addresses, Transaction Volume, Social Volume, MVRV, Top Holders, Holders Distribution, Top Token Transfers.
I'll take a similar metrics layout as a basic one - https://tinyurl.com/r2d3ds8
Am I the only one seeing it's beauty?
- 1. Trading volume:
A clear divergence with price can be seen - volume goes down, price goes up.
Let me quote Maksim:
For example: strong trends are often earmarked by a rising trading volume.
Behavioural explanation: the market (the crowd) realizes that the trend has indeed come, so everyone jumps aboard
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!