Making a cautiously bullish case for BTC
- Several of Bitcoin's on-chain and social indicators may slowly be moving into 'bullish' territory
- Assets covered: Bitcoin
- Metrics used: Holder disribution, social seniment, price-daa divergence, mvrv long/short difference, daily active addresses
It’s been a week of cold showers for Bitcoin, as the benchmark cryptocurrency recorded double-digit losses (-10.2%) over the past 7 days and is now inching closer to retesting the $8500 support level.
Unlike most BTC corrections, though, this one has failed to take down the entire market with it, as many high-cap alts were up strong against BTC to start the week:
The decoupling seems to have breathed new optimism into altcoin enthusiasts, as we’re seeing multiple recent spikes in the amount of ‘alt season’ mentions on crypto social media,
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!