Looking for the COMP power to bounce
It took 90 days for Compound to make a journey from a top new DeFi token to exploring all time low territories again. A kind of a 'halving' for COMP price:
What's next? Could this be an entry point? Or last stop before dump?
There's a set of indicators we'd like to see if we are considering to enter.
- 1. We want to see a low MVRV.
Both 7d and 30d MVRV are 'below water' in negative areas. The average profit or loss of all addresses that acquired COMP last week or month is now sitting at low risk levels. Lower MVRV means a token is basically undervalued. In some sense it's too early to use this metric for relatively young token, but still.
2. We want to see a good onchain activity.
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!