IOTA shows a red flag
One of the trending coins since yesterday is IOTA:
It's social volume is highest since October:
and is related with nice IOTA's price action - almost ×2 in a month!
First of all nice to find out what happened at the bottom and what were people talking about back then:
First social volume spike happened on December 18th.
- 1. IOTA releases an "End of Year Dev Update — Roadmap for 2020"
- 2. Trinity wallet users can buy Toyota... excuse me, can buy IOTA directly from the wallet - https://twitter.com/iotatoken/status/1207326269479800832
- 3. "Announcing Spark: A Web-Based Low-Security Burner Wallet"
- 4. "Introducing Hornet — a lightweight IOTA node"
- 5. Not really that much talks in cryptoverse, lots of #2 announcement reposts
- Take a Look at #IOTA in 5 Years... The Potential is bigger than big....
- Man im going to pick up a lot of iota
- A fantastic future ahead for IOTA
- Iota is a long play. A VERY long play.
- Last i heard about IOTA was that co-founder dumped the premine and exit the project
- holy moly look iota coin of the future quantum hacking proof, just constantly dumping like a piece of shyt
Generally quite positive mood can be observed during IOTA's bottom on December 18th. And price remained 'stable' until second social boom.
December 30th bursts community with this:
The IOTA mainnet incident is behind the second spike.
Well it happens with blockchains from time to time.
Incident summary - https://blog.iota.org/incident-summary-mainnet-29-12-2019-db4c637289d3
Trying to measure the moods again:
Negative buzz this time. Clear negative.
No wonder price began it's way up.
Clear bottom sign.
The question is what's inside the community now?
Today and yesterday:
It's a large red flag.
Checking with Santiment Graphs: Social: