How is oil going to break crypto wedge
- Summary: Analysing holders behaviour to find out possible direction of next market move.
- Assets covered: ETH, USDT
- Metrics used: Top Holders, Miners Balance, Holders Distribution, Debt created, MVRV, Social Volume
Yesterday's emerging trends revealed some kind of consensus.
We are seeing a wedge which is going to be broken soon.
In which direction?
- 1. ETH Top holders:
The biggest whales have been dumping recently. And actually been dumping quite hard. Meanwhile we are not finished yet.
As can be seen in the middle of the chart - whales will initially dump, then retail will kick in.
2. Miners balance:
This is the same pattern with top holders. They start selling before we reach the top. Of course they tend to sell a lot at the top too. But the process starts before. And looks like
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!