Four coins that got listed on Coinbase and what commonalities they have
Assets covered: 1INCH, ENJ, OGN, NKN
Metrics used: Social Volume, Active Addresses, Network Profit Loss, Whale Transactions Count, MVRV
TLDR: All four coins pumping. Could correct a bit while probably having enough fuel to keep up it's momentum
On April 7th Coinbaseannounced 1INCH, ENJ, OGN and NKN listing. All four coins pumped immediately. And price is not the only metric spiked for all four coins simultaneously. Seems like they have quite a few commonalities.
Which are they?
1. Price action itself
2. Social volume
3. Active addresses
4. Network Profit Loss
5. Whale transaction count
What we are seeing in all coins is:
- Big spikes in Social volume suggesting that the crowd is very much talking about them
- Big spikes in Network Profit Los on all of the coins, basically signalling short term profit taking
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!