Charting the Unicorn: on $UNI’s on-chain activity, sell-side pressure and short term price potential (Sanbase Pro report)
- 78.2% of designated UNI has already been claimed
- UNI’s whale redistribution preceded price correction
- UNI exchange metrics suggest diminishing sell-side pressure, but caution is advised
- UNI’s social data earmarks recent price tops
- UNI’s on-chain activity declining swiftly, yet remains high
- Transaction dominance: UNI vs SUSHI vs YFI
- UNI-related network congestion issues continue to diminish
- Although it’s only been a week, Uniswap’s new token (UNI) has already given us heaps of on-chain and social data to analyze, speculate and use to make bold predictions about the coin’s short-term potential. But before we dig in, here’s a very brief history of the latest DeFi phenom:
What is UNI?
- For those of you that (somehow) missed it, Uniswap - the largest decentralized exchange protocol - recently rewarded its existing users and liquidity providers with thousands of $ worth of their new
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!