BTC price prediction before and after the halvening
- Summary: price will do what the crowd expects the least
- Metrics used: Social volume, Coin Age Consumed, On-chain transaction volume
- Bonus metric: Token Holders distribution
- Approach used: behaviour analyses
One of the best investment approaches is the following: spot "what the crowd expects" and bet against bet. You can't do it on daily basis. Not even every week. The crowd doesn't have "consensus" all the time.
But when it does, the smart investor knows that this is the time to act.
The price will do something completely different from what the crowd expects.
Without much more talking, let's see some data visualisations. We will connect it to the holistic story afterwards.
To start with, here is some specific on-chain activity for BTC:
Now, let's have a look on an
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!