BCH block size discussions return
Last week Bitcoin Cash stress test clogged network and BCH became trendy:
Few days later Amaury Sechet, the lead Bitcoin Cash ABC developer had a public talk on BCH conference. Various topics covered, block size as well of course. This was a first splash of interest to Amaury. Next one detected yesterday:
Let's figure out why and what it might mean for BCH.
Alright, this is the source of buzz - hundreds of comments appeared on reddit under the transcript of that Amaury's talk https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/d18wpx/transcript_of_bitcoin_abcs_amaury_sechet/
Checking related moods for BCH itself:
- BCH is still a must to invest project
- BTC is so slow. BCH is super quick and cheaper. Thoughts?
- apart from bch , only dash has a lot of good news
- I am going to go into a long on BCH this week though
- I love seeing BCH take off like this.
Hmm, all positive, despite heavy technical debates above.
Social volume for BCH:
To sum up:
Latest social buzz on BCH triggered by Amaury is followed by mostly positive expectations on descending social volume. Wouldn't call it a nice atomic fuel for rapid price movements, especially upwards.