Ahead of Binance's 13th IEO, BNB flashes several volatility markers
- Latest on-chain data for Binance's native token indicates that a considerable amount of previously dormant coins are now on the move, and could lead to increased price volatility
- Ahead of the Cartesi IEO, BNB's social data suggests a conflicted outlook on the coin's short-term potential
- Metrics used: Daily active addresses, Token age consumed, Transaction volume, Social volume, Social sentiment, Social data feed
Binance coin, much like its native platform, has had itself a huge 30 days, gaining a mouth-watering 74.8% since its $8.81 bottom back on March 16th. In comparison, the entire crypto market cap grew by (a relatively modest) 30.7% in the same period, making BNB one of the top altcoin performers from ‘Black Thursday’ onward.
And if you ask BNB supporters, this is just the beginning. 4 days ago, CZ broke news that Binance Launchpad is to
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!