On Bitcoin’s recent on-chain strength(s) | Santiment Weekly Pro Report
While Bitcoin has spent another week trading sideways (+0.67% for the past 7 days), its on-chain activity has been flashing some VERY interesting signals.
- Bitcoin’s active addresses more than doubling in a week
- Supply of BTC on exchanges hitting a 6-month low
- Curious spike in ‘whale’ balances at the midweek bottom
Signs of network recovery, or just short-lived tremors?
In our weekly Pro report, we take a deep dive into Bitcoin’s latest social and on-chain activity, what it suggests about the current state of the crypto market:
Despite Bitcoin’s +9.1% uptick in the past 48 hours, the interest in - and general mood towards - the top coin has yet to see any major changes.
According to text data collected from over 1000 crypto social channels (including Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and more), the amount of daily
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!