New wave of volatility coming to Ethereum?
- The market's prolonged indecision combined with the recent behavior by ETH miners and whales indicate increased volatility may be on the horizon for Ethereum
- Assets covered: Ethereum
- Metrics used: Top holders, Token age consumed, Miner balances, Social volume, Social sentiment, Holder distribution, MakerDAO debt created
We are now exactly a month removed from ‘Black Thursday’, when the coronavirus pandemic toppled the world’s financial systems and sent the crypto market into freefall.
Most cryptocurrencies including Ethereum were down 40% or more on the day, and have been eyeing for a 2017-like bounceback since. So far, no dice.
So what’s the short-term outlook for the world’s second largest cryptocurrency? Looking at Ethereum’s latest on-chain and social data, there’s still a number of indicators that the market remains grossly undecided and - at least as of yet - fairly uncommitted.
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!