LINK decouples from BTC, pumps 15%. Where's the top?
- Despite Bitcoin's plateauing, LINK has mustered double-digit gains in the past 24 hours and is up 38% for the week
- Despite some mixed signals, LINK's on-chain and social data is now flashing a number of 'top' indicators
- Assets covered: Chainlink (LINK)
- Metrics used: Daily active addresses, Network growth, Exchange inflow, Holder distribution, Top transactions, Social volume, Emerging trends
A perennial altcoin darling, Chainlink (LINK) has slowly but steadily been climbing our list of Emerging Social trends today, sitting at position #4 at the time of this writing:
In fact, over the last 24 hours, Sanbase has recorded more than 690 new mentions of ‘link’ or ‘chainlink’ on crypto social media - the biggest spike in the project’s social volume since ‘Black Thursday’:
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!