KNC's on-chain, social data leans bearish after 35% rally
- Amid the rally, KNC’s on-chain and social data is now flashing a number of bearish signals and signs of a looming correction
- Assets covered: KNC
- Metrics used: Social volume, Social dominance, Emerging trends, Exchange inflow, Deposit transactions, Share of coin supply on exchanges, Top holders, Holder distribution, MVRV
There’s been growing talk of a possible altcoin season over the past week, and KNC is wasting no time starting us off. The Kyber Network’s native token has surged a massive 13.70% in the past 24 hours, climbing to an almost 2-year high $0.94 at the time of writing.
If you’re an active KNC bag holder, congrats! But also - thread carefully. KNC’s on-chain and social data is now flashing a number of bearish signals and possible signs of a looming correction for the 14th biggest ERC-20 coin.
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!