Is it over with SONM?
Despite the French crypto taxation topic made maximal noise in social channels yesterday, I'd like to take good al SONM tokens to explore why are they trending.
- The social volume is at yearly maximum:
2. Wordcloud makes me suggest something related to development happened:
3. Checking the devactivity:
I doubt so. Blue line of SONM development activity has some anomalies (red dots), but generally descending.
4. What's the context? Checking social channels:
"SONM just abandoned their token starting a private company saying sonm is fully built and finished 😂"
Aha, here is a possible buzz source:
So that's why the devactivity was descending. And it explains the word cloud.
5. Alright and what is the crowd saying?
- SONM did exit scam taday!
- Just sonm team make money from it
- Sonm can be soon delisted from binance in this case, leaving it
- This ship is sinking for more than two years
- sonm exit scam. who cares pump it!
- Thanks guys, sell me your cheap sonm now!!
- Is it OK to buy more SONM amidst of fears to sell back upon pump
Negative moods are slightly dominating.
6. Getting back to onchain data. Are there any interesting related patterns?
A spike in top holders holdings. Accumulation during the bottom?
And at the same the percent of total supply on exchanges reaches it's all time high, increasing the selling pressure:
Token age consumed as a bottom indicator and transaction volume were spiking during the summer in advance:
Good buy, SONM?