BNT falters ahead of v2 release: can we bounce back?
- Despite the recent 2017-like gains, Bancor’s on-chain and social activity has been giving some mixed signals about the coin’s short-term potential
- Assets covered: BNT
- Metrics used: Daily active addresses, Supply on exchanges, Exchange inflow, Holder distribution, Top 100 non-exchange addresses, Top exchange addresses, MVRV ratio, Crowd sentiment
It’s never been a better time to be a DeFi coin. And while the crowd focus is still firmly on the likes of COMP, LEND and REN, the market has now fostered a number of complementary pumps that warrant an analyst’s attention.
Case in point: Bancor’s native token BNT which - even with today’s strong 9.9% correction - remains up +36.6% for the week and a ridiculous +148% for the past 30 days. Can you say ‘DeFi season’?
However, despite the 2017-like gains, Bancor’s
There’s more of this Insight
Choose your subscription plan
Years of market experience, compressed in each report
Since 2017, Santiment has been an industry leader in on-chain data, social intelligence and behavior-based analysis of the crypto market.
Our tools have a proven track record of timing price tops for cryptocurrencies, helping traders find profitable exit points and mitigate HODLing risk.
Our previous TOP calls:WAVES crowd sentiment patternMATIC charts a new ATH: is the top in?ICX insanity. How far could it go?
What you get with Sanbase Pro:
- Members-only daily market insights and analysis
- 30+ on-chain, social & project indicators for 900 cryptocurrencies
- Custom alerts for the coins' price, on-chain & social trends
- Santiment Spreadsheet plugin with 10+ pre-made market templates
- Personalized asset watchlists and weekly performance reports
Gain unfair advantage with Sanbase Pro
Subscribe to Sanbase Pro for access to exclusive insights, market-beating metrics, strategies and templates!